This Agreement was last modified on December 1, 2015.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS COMPLETELY BEFORE USING TRUSTED-PAY SERVICES. THIS AGREEMENT DOCUMENTS THE LEGALLY BINDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ATTACHED TO THE USE OF Trusted-Pay SERVICES. BY USING Trusted-Pay IN ANY WAY, REGISTER, PAY AS GUST, OR ADDING YOUR OWN CONTENT TO THE SITE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
Information & Privacy
- Trusted-Pay website, may ask payer to share email address, telephone number or other personal identifying information. As provided in these Terms and Conditions, the Payer gives Trusted-Pay the right to disclose the Payer's Personal Information to selected third parties for the purposes of providing the Service, payment processing, security, fraud prevention and identity verification.
- The Payer acknowledges that Trusted-Pay may be required to share the Payer's Personal Information to comply with the laws of the Country, the express instructions of a competent authority or in the interests of public or national security.
- The Payer acknowledges that any user name or password used to verify identity for access to the Service is personal to the Payer and should not be made available to any other person. The Payer should stop using its username and password and notify Trusted-Pay immediately if it suspects that someone else may be using them. Trusted-Pay will not be responsible for any loss the Payer or any User(s) suffer as a result of failure to maintain password security.
- Trusted-Pay will take reasonable and appropriate measures to prevent the unauthorized use or disclosure of any personal information provided by the Payer to Trusted-Pay.
- There are a number of transactional facilities on Trusted-Pay, in which you can pay your bills. Trusted-Pay would not in any way be liable for any damage or loss caused to you as a result of financial transaction on the website.
- Trusted-Pay may, at our discretion, impose limits on the amount of payments you can pay through the Trusted-Pay services.
- Trusted-Pay will not impose a charges or any other fee for accepting Trusted-Pay payment from payer. You may charge a fee dependent on the payment gateway's charging policy and Trusted-Pay would not be responsible for collecting or refund these fees.
- In case there has to be a reversal of money paid online, it would be entirely dependent on the payment gateway's terms and conditions and Trusted-Pay would not be responsible or liable in any manner for quick reversal or for expediting the process.
The Site and all of its original content are the sole property of Trusted-Pay and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
Trusted-Pay reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site, with or without any advance notice and without exposing itself to any liability, at any time, in the following events:
- The Payer has breached any provisions of the Agreement
- Suspected fraudulent activity has occurred on the Payer Account
- Under any applicable laws or regulations, or under any other regulatory requirements
- Upon request by Government or regulatory or security or other competent authorities,
- Required by necessity of an emergency situation
- The operations, security or efficiency of a Service is impaired by the Payer's use of the Service
- Following suspension, Trusted-Pay shall reactivate a Service only when Trusted-Pay is satisfied that the reason for suspension no longer exists.
Links to Other Websites
Trusted-Pay services available in different countries and we offer services in compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Trusted-Pay uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this web site, Trusted-Pay makes no guarantees or representations as to its accuracy. Trusted-Pay Website Services and Bills are provided "as is" as added by biller without any guarantees or representations of any kind whether express or implied.
- Trusted-Pay shall have no responsibility for any direct, incidental, special or consequential damages or any loss of revenue or profits arising under or with respect to Trusted-Pay Website. If a Payer is not satisfied with any portion of Trusted-Pay Website, Services or any of these Terms & Conditions, that Payer can exclusive remedy is to discontinue using Trusted-Pay Website.
- Particularly Trusted-Pay shall not be responsible for any delay in providing or restoring Trusted-Pay Website and related Services nor for loss or damage and /or any loss of data howsoever caused including without limitation, misuse of any interruption, suspension, or termination of service, or for the contents, accuracy or information or resource made available or received or transmitted through the Trusted-Pay Website.
- Trusted-Pay would also not be responsible or liable in any manner if your credit card or PayPal account is misused or used fraudulently.
- Trusted-Pay would not responsible or liable in any way for any error or defects that may exist or for any costs, loss of profits or consequential losses that may arise from your use of or inability to use, or access or a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the facilities at any time.
- Trusted-Pay accepts no liability or responsibility for loss of data or breach of confidentiality or other consequences howsoever occurring.
Changes to This Agreement
- Trusted-Pay reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. We do so by posting and drawing attention to the updated terms on the Site. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the Site after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
- Therefore, we ask that you check and review this Agreement for such changes on an occasional basis. Should you not agree to any provision of this Agreement or any changes we make to this Agreement, we ask and advise that you do not use or continue to access the Trusted-Pay site immediately.
These terms and conditions are subject to change.